We have three categories of paying services: General, Supporters and Sight Savers. By becoming a Supporter or Sight Saver you will also be contributing to the services provided free of cost to our non-paying patients.
Approximately 50% of services rendered to economically underprivileged people are at no cost to them.
The LVPEI Team is privileged to support our defence personnel in service of the nation.
Since the past two decades, all defence personnel, right from Jawans to Senior Officers, and their dependents, are being provided all services (including surgical intervention) at no cost to them.
- Complete clinical evaluation of the eye
- Para-clinical services (microbiology and general physician services)
- Ancillary services (optical shop, pharmacy and cafeteria)
- Comfortable waiting areas
Tel:+91 40 39892020
- Dedicated telephones for appointments
- Dedicated outpatient check-in and registration area
- Special waiting lounges on each floor
- Special care for in-patients
- Each Supporter’s generosity enables us to support one non-paying patient.
Sight savers services
- Exclusive waiting lounge and clinics
- Personalized counselling and registration with minimal waiting time
- Exclusive suites/deluxe rooms for in-patients
- Personalized nursing care
Tel: +91 40 30612132
- Sight Savers’ support enables us to strengthen the existing infrastructure and/or upgrade our clinical facilities.
- Outpatient hours: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Patients are usually seen by appointment.
- Walk-in appointments are seen on a first come first served basis on
all working days.
- Cataract and laser refractive (LASIK) surgeries can be scheduled in
48 hours; other surgeries within one week.
- Please come 20 minutes before the appointment time and present
the appointment slip at the reception.
- Patients are allowed to bring only one attendant.
- Children below 15 years of age are not allowed unless they are
- Please call us for any change in your appointment.
A normal complete eye examination will take 2-3 hours, including the waiting period. After the check-up doctors may suggest examination by other specialists, which may take 2-3 hours more.