We have three categories of paying services: General, Supporters and Sight Savers. By becoming a Supporter or Sight Saver you will also be contributing to the services provided free of cost to our non-paying patients.
Approximately 50% of services rendered to economically underprivileged people are at no cost to them.
- Complete clinical evaluation of the eye
- Para-clinical services (microbiology and general physician services)
- Ancillary services (optical shop, pharmacy and cafeteria)
- Comfortable waiting areas
Tel:+91 40 39892020
- Dedicated telephones for appointments
- Dedicated outpatient check-in and registration area
- Special waiting lounges on each floor
- Special care for in-patients
- Each Supporter’s generosity enables us to support one non-paying patient.
Sight savers services
- Exclusive waiting lounge and clinics
- Personalized counselling and registration with minimal waiting time
- Exclusive suites/deluxe rooms for in-patients
- Personalized nursing care
Tel: +91 40 30612132
- Sight Savers’ support enables us to strengthen the existing infrastructure and/or upgrade our clinical facilities.
- Outpatient hours: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Patients are usually seen by appointment.
- Walk-in appointments are seen on a first come first served basis on
all working days.
- Cataract and laser refractive (LASIK) surgeries can be scheduled in
48 hours; other surgeries within one week.
- Please come 20 minutes before the appointment time and present
the appointment slip at the reception.
- Patients are allowed to bring only one attendant.
- Children below 15 years of age are not allowed unless they are
- Please call us for any change in your appointment.
A normal complete eye examination will take 2-3 hours, including the waiting period. After the check-up doctors may suggest examination by other specialists, which may take 2-3 hours more.