24 hours Emergency Services : 040 3061 2100, 93940 83388
L V Prasad Eye Institute's Emergency Clinic offers Eye care round the clock for those in need. The Emergency Clinic is devoted exclusively to patients with severe or critical problems, who needed to see a qualified and experienced ophthalmologist without delay. The Emergency Clinic is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It focuses on emergency cases, such as:
- All fresh trauma cases - mechanical and otherwise
- All patients with "sudden loss of vision"
- All patients with acute red eye complaints
- All patients with an acutely painful eye
- All LVPEI post-operative walk-in patients within a week of surgery
All these eye problems are immediately attended to at the Emergency Clinic - no prior appointment is required. Anyone with an urgent problem can simply walk in on any working day or night, on Sundays or any other holidays.