Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery, Orbit and Ocular Oncology
Ophthalmic plastic surgery is a specialized area of ophthalmology dealing with cosmetic and functional deformities and abnormalities of the eyelids, the lachrymal system, the orbit and the periocular region.
The Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery, Orbit and Ocular Oncology faculty comprises of well-trained oculoplastic and orbital surgeons, a consultant neurosurgeon, a consultant head-and-neck surgeon, an oncologist and an ophthalmic pathologist.
- Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery and Orbit
- Ocular Oncology Service
- Children's Eye Cancer Centre
- Ocular Prosthesis Services
- Faculty Details
- A precious life saved - A case story
- Ocular Prosthesis without downtime: A reality - A case story