The Telangana State Medical Council has accredited 6 credit points to this webinar.
We welcome you to the third edition of Bug Busters, 22 - 24 October 2021, focussed exclusively on corneal infections. As in the previous years, we bring to you a diverse academic feast encompassing in-depth discussion on the diagnosis and management of complex microbial keratitis cases as also pathbreaking research in allied-basic sciences by renowned global and national stalwarts. Meant for both the budding as well as accomplished corneal surgeons, the meeting has much to offer.
- One of a kind hybrid meeting with both physical and virtual attendance options
- Surgical skill transfer session
- Exclusive session on Microbiology and Histopathology with a live demonstration from our expert panel at LVPEI directly from their microscopes to your screens
- Focused sessions on bacterial, fungal, viral, Acanthamoeba, Microsporidia and Atypical mycobacterial keratitis
- Keynote lectures by top-notch national and international faculty
- Focus on research in Corneal Infections
- Free paper and poster presentations
- Introducing the “Dr Savitri Sharma Best Free Paper Award“
- Oration by former LVPEI Cornea Faculty
Register for this exciting meeting and explore the fascinating microscopic world of bugs with us.