The ONLY Annual Meeting of Eye and Systemic Diseases in India
Greetings from L V Prasad Eye Institute, GMRV Campus, Visakhapatnam!
Following the encouragement and positive response we received for the previous editions of our signature meeting, 'Looking Beyond the Eye'
we are happy to share that we are now back with the next edition. The focus is on 'COVID 19 - Eye Diseases and Challenges'.
Many of us are dealing with such cases and facing complex issues in our clinical practices:
- Ophthalmological manifestation of COVID-19
- Complications of COVID-19 infection/ treatment
- Complications of COVID-19 vaccination
- Challenges of reaching the unreached
Considering the diverse ophthalmic manifestations of above situations
over the last year, the meeting this year is on the same theme.
‘Looking Beyond the Eye - IX: Eye, Me and COVID 19’ will be held as a Webinar on 9th-10th July, 2021
from 17:30 hours IST onwards
We have a lineup of a galaxy of faculty dealing with COVID-19 manifestations from the disciplines of Pulmonary Medicine, Infectious diseases, Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, Neuroradiology,
Immunology and Neuro-Ophthalmology. Apart from these, there are various other subspecialty faculty who have worked hard to put together this program.
What is special this year?
- Challenging ophthalmological presentations in the wake of COVID-19
- Discussing the most pertinent problems from each subspecialty
- Eminent national faculty from various disciplines
- Keynote lectures on important challenges
Virender SachdevaOn behalf of the Team Looking Beyond the Eye - IX