Eligibility Criteria: MS, MD, DNB, DO, DOMS
Duration: 36 months (July 01, 2023 to June 30, 2026)
Standard Chartered – LVPEI, Academy for Eye Care Education, invites applications for Long Term Fellowship in the subspecialties of Cornea and Anterior Segment, Retina & Vitreous, Glaucoma, Strabismus, Pediatric & Neuroophthalmology, Oculoplasty & Ocular oncology, Uveitis, Cataract & Refractive Surgeries.
This unique 3 H's fellowship is aimed to train budding ophthalmologists to become a self sufficient and excellent super specialty practitioner.
*3 H's(HANDS: Surgical competency HEAD: Critical thinking HEART: Serving the underprivileged)
The fellowship is an excellent blend of clinical rotation, surgical training and research.
At the end of the training program, the trainee will be able to:
- Provide excellent comprehensive management of ocular diseases.
- Manage all the predominant ailments in the subspecialty independently
- Become an expert in various surgical techniques
- Be able to publish research papers
* First 9 months - Advanced induction module, Basic sub specialty mentor based training along with intensive exit competency based training programs & become an expert in various cataract surgery techniques
* 12 months - Opportunity to manage a secondary centre
* 15 months - Advanced Sub-specialty training