Careers @ LVPEI
At L V Prasad Eye Institute (LVPEI), we are committed to promoting good vision, preventing blindness, and developing innovative techniques that can potentially revolutionize eye care services. The right person for any job in LVPEI will contribute to these fundamental goals. We offer a wide range of job opportunities in medical, paramedical, and related support service areas. You will be sure to benefit from a safe, productive, purposeful, and responsive environment that fosters excellent performance at the individual and team levels. Receiving equal treatment, having access to a variety of opportunities, gaining from periodic re-orientation to learning and development. Here, you can expect to proudly imbibe the organisational culture, and likely thrive on it both personally and professionally.
Suitably-qualified individuals are invited to apply for the positions listed below:
Inviting applications from candidates for the position of Lab Technicians in Brien Holden Eye Research Centre
Nature of Job
Managing various lab facilities and help to conduct research as defined by the investigator.
- Managing various lab facilities.
- Help conducting research as defined by the investigator.
- Collecting, preparing or testing samples.
- Ordering and maintaining stock and resources.
- Recording and analyzing data.
- BSc or MSc in life sciences (botany, zoology, genetics, biochemistry, biotechnology)
- BSc MLT or MSc MLT
- Candidates with experience in handling confocal microscopy or FACS (fluorescence assisted cell sorting) being sought for facility management.
- Preferably Minimum 1 year of related experience or Freshers can also apply
Interested Candidates should send their applications to
Vision Centres Coordinator
Nature of Job
- Supervise cluster of Vision Centres and its day-to-day Operations, Administration and Management.
- Act as facilitator between Secondary Centre Administrator and Vision Technician.
- Visit to Centres to monitor the performance of Vision Centre and Vision Technician.
- Monitoring and Mentoring Vision Technicians.
- Organize Awareness and Screening Programs in Vision Centre locations.
- Administer Vision Centre Assets, Cash Management, Spectacles Delivery.
- Liaise closely with Secondary Centre Administrator, Opticals, Bio-medical and other departments.
- Network with local communities, NGOs, PHCs, RMPs etc.,
- Documentation and reporting on VC activities, statistics, present reports to regularly.
- Keep track of referrals to Secondary Centres.
- Responsible for sustainability of the Centres.
- Should be computer literate and knowledge & working experience in MS Office applications.
- Willing to travel in rural areas.
- Bachelors or Masters in Social Work / Masters in Rural Development
- Passionate to work in Healthcare sector in Rural Areas
- 1 - 2 years of experience preferably in Healthcare / social services.
Contact Person Mr. Narasimhudu - Email :
If shortlisted, you will hear from us shortly.
Thank you for considering the L V Prasad Eye Institute during your career