A 3.5 hours webinar on ROP (Retinopathy of Prematurity) was organized on 30 April 2020 and was attended by 500 participants. The participants included the residents from LVPEI network, the Odisha ROP group, the Indian ROP Society, Vitreoretinal specialists from India and abroad including Nigeria, Bangladesh and Indonesia. Through a series of 15 talks, the speakers shared their clinical experience and practical tips in the management of Retinopathy of Prematurity in the real-life situation under the following core objectives.
- Safe and effective screening for ROP
- Anti-VEGFs in ROP and ROP mimickers
- Atypical pattern ROPs that do not fit
- Land mark studies in ROP and implementing the learnings into practice
- ROP Care in COVID-19 Pandemic